We are helping Open Hearts for Orphans and Widows (OHOW), a Ministry and Orphanage located in a small East African village in Bugiri, Uganda. The orphanage is under the care of Katabalwa (David) Noe, founder and director of this Ministry.
The orphanage supports and nurtures 20 children aged 4 to 15 years as well as 5 widows. With your donations, David can continue to provide these deserving children with a loving, Christ-centered home where they can sleep, eat, learn, and live a peaceful life.
Your donations will help pay for:
– food to eat
– cooking fuel
– fresh water (no well is available)
– school supplies
– essential medical expenses as necessary
We need the funding as an ongoing basis–for example a 10 dollar donation can feed as many as 5 kids per day. Our goal is to provide $750 per month to allow the orphanage to run without a feeling of scarcity, providing an environment for learning and living a Christ centered home.
The donations are being collected by Steven Sutankayo and then transferred to David as they are received. This allows us to collect money from all countries through credit card payment and then transfer the funds through the WorldRemit money transfer service.
For anyone that would like a testimonial to the authenticity of our fundraising, please contact us for more information. David works very hard for the health and welfare of the wards of the Orphanage, and deserves our faith and trust in his efforts.
– Katabalwa David Noe https://www.facebook.com/OpenHeartsforOrphansandWidows/
– Pastor Jack Noe https://www.facebook.com/jack.noe.56
– Steven Sutankayo https://www.facebook.com/ssutankayo
– Dustin Kyle Humeny https://www.facebook.com/dustin.humeny
– Anissa P Zucker https://www.facebook.com/anissa.zucker